How to Create Slideshow in WordPress – Slideshows sure make the user’s experience good for the obvious reasons. If one does not have time to scroll down the pages then slideshow can be a blessing to them. Now you might be wondering how can you create a Slideshow in WordPress. The steps are really easy to perform if you do it in the right way. So here we will discuss on how can you create a slideshow in WordPress.
If you use internet and love working on a computer then you might be aware of how to create a slideshow. Creating a slideshow in WordPress is no different, you can do it easily. Slideshows look really impressive and they are effective in taking your business to next levels.
Why should you add slideshows on your website?
Most people love and give a response to the visual stuff than just the content. Good marketing strategies include the addition of photos, videos, and infographics on their website. And when all of them are combined in a slideshow then you get a hike in the traffic and ranks for the obvious reasons. Below mentioned are some of the other reasons on why you should add slideshows on your website.
- Slide shows are much easy to create than other things that impress the audience. It takes less effort and time to be made and despite that, they are super effective.
- A slideshow is basically a presentation of your services, products, and other related things. It makes customization really easy. Users will get more detailed information about you without doing efforts.
- Some people simply denies reading the long posts and blog. So slideshows are easy to read, therefore if you really want your audience to connect with you then slideshows are a better option than any other medium of creating slideshows.
- There are some things that can be best explained with the help of images. So you can easily add images to your slideshow to make your audience more connected.
- You can capture tons of leads with the creative and unique slideshows. Also, this will eventually lead to high ranks and more profits.
- Other methods of creating slideshows are tiring and time-consuming. But if you will directly create slideshows in WordPress then your time and efforts both will be saved.
- Slideshows are much more impressive and effective because of all the good reasons. People like to watch stuff than to actually read it. And the addition of pictures and infographics make slideshows more fun and interesting.
Best steps to create slideshow in WordPress
Below mentioned are some of the very easy steps that you can follow to easily create a slideshow in WordPress.
- Go to the post from the WordPress dashboard. Click on a new post.
- Click on the visual type text to make changes in the codes you will add.
- Then start with an opening and closing “presentation” shortcode.
- Type an open square bracket, then the word presentation, then a closing square bracket. Press Enter twice, then open a square bracket, then type a slash, then the word presentation, then a closing square bracket.
- Now go back to change the settings of duration and transition of the slideshow.
- Save this and then again visit the dashboard and select add media option in it.
- Select the files you want to upload in the slideshow.
- Then add codes for each image in between the presentation codes.
- Save it and view.
Slideshows are very important these days for good marketing and to make profits. Powerpoint is an easy way to make slideshows but creating them in WordPress requires no extra efforts. Directly creating the slideshows in WordPress will save your efforts and money for good. Also this a very simple process to perform. So if you were looking for the ways to create slideshows in WordPress then I hope this might have been helpful in some way or the other.